Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On the top of the world

I think my recent posts give the impression that I am always having a "girl's night". This really isn't the case though!! Up until the last few months most of our "hang outs" have been in the classroom! It's only recently that we've had the free time and felt the urgency to spend a lot of time together before parting ways. Last Thursday, we all decided to go out for drinks and desserts at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Reunion Tower. We were spinning around the city of Dallas at 560 feet up in the air! It was a pretty neat experience, not to mention how delicious the desserts and appetizers were! Here are some pictures.

Kelsey and I: Kelsey is very outgoing, social, and always speaks her mind. She has a great smile and strong personality that can light up a room. She is very stylish and always wears fun outfits and bright colors. I am blessed to have her as a friend!
All the girls: We're all so unique and different from each other. I think that's why we make such a great group! Look out working world!
Molly and I: Molly is such a thoughtful and genuine woman. She is so relational and wears her heart on her sleeve! I love this girl!
Molly and I admiring all the wine! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure that your little bio on me needs to go on my blog. You just have to add with that strong personality your either love her or hate her. Haha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete